Why is my data not syncing to my other devices?
Having trouble syncing your data with iCloud? Here are a few possible reasons:
- You are not signed into iCloud on one of your devices.
- iCloud Drive is disabled in the Settings app. Make sure the toggle is on in Settings > [your name] > iCloud > iCloud Drive.
- CouchTimes syncing is disabled. Ensure the toggle is on in Settings > [your name] > iCloud > CouchTimes.
- Your iCloud account has run out of space.
- Your iCloud account is restricted by Parental Controls or Mobile Device Management.
- Your device is experiencing internet connectivity issues.
- Your device is low on battery or in Low Power Mode.
By checking and addressing these potential issues, you can help ensure that your data is properly synced and up-to-date across all of your devices.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you are unable to resolve the issue.
This answer didn't help? Get in touch with support, and we’ll be sure to get it answered.